DMA Central

THE OFFICIAL COMMUNITY FOR DIGITAL MEDIA ACADEMY

Men in Black 3: Official Trailer Released

Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones are the secret agents of M.I.B. who keep intergalactic scoundrels in check. And they’re back in black – thanks to Sony Studios who revealed the first trailer for M.I.B. 3.

Suited up ready for duty, Agent J and Agent K are back on the case in M.I.B. 3

Time Travel & Alien Encounters
The film had been tangled up in script development, but Sony pushed hard to get the film back on track and get the commitment of key stars – mainly Tommy Lee Jones.

In M.I.B. 3, Smith returns to the role of Agent J, J must go back in time to 1969 and save his partner Agent K – who J is told, died 40 years ago. Men in Black 3 marks Will Smith’s first appearance on the big screen since 2008, when he starred in Seven Pounds. The film also stars Josh Brolin as a young Agent K, and Saturday Night Live alumni Bill Hader as Andy Warhol.

It’s an interesting premise, as Tommy Lee Jones has previously commented that he felt too old to return to the role of Agent K. And while Tommy Lee Jones may be getting on in years, M.I.B. as a film franchise (which first hit the screen in 1997) isn’t showing it’s age too bad, just take a look at the trailer:

Will Smith goes back in time in the latest M.I.B. movie.

Men in Black is one of the most anticipated movies of 2012 and promises both eye-popping computer generated visual effects as well as traditional costume effects by makeup legend Rick Baker.

SIGN IN TO LEAVE A COMMENT -or- SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH OTHERS:

[Bloglines] [del.icio.us] [Digg] [Facebook] [Furl] [Google] [LinkedIn] [Mixx] [MySpace] [Newsvine] [Propeller] [Reddit] [Squidoo] [StumbleUpon] [Twitter] [Email]
posted by Vince Matthews in Digital Filmmaking,News Blog and have No Comments

Place your comment

Please fill your data and comment below.
Name
Email
Website
Your comment