Steve Jobs is back – with his very own action figure. Believe it or not, the Apple icon is now an action figure – and the reproduction is so incredibly lifelike, it’s downright spooky…
How can you get one of these awesome figures? By ordering it from the toy company in icons. Mr. Jobs will stand tall right alongside your G.I. Joes, but not until the end of February when the toy is expected to ship. Many media analysts doubt that the figure will actually ship though as it’s not authorized by obs family or Apple. The company does promise a full refund however if your figure doesn’t get shipped (i.e. they’re sold out).
Here’s what you get with your 12″ (that’s sixth-scale of the actual Jobs) action figure:
- One realistic head sculpt & two pairs of glasses
- One highly articulated body & three pairs of hands
- One black turtleneck & one pair of blue jeans
- One black leather belt & one presentation stool (wood + metal)
- One pair of black socks & sneaker
- Two apples (one with a bite)
- One “ONE MORE THING” cardboard backdrop
The 12 inch figures sells for $99.99 (shipping inside the U.S. brings the total to $109.99).
SIGN IN TO LEAVE A COMMENT -or- SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH OTHERS: