DMA Central

THE OFFICIAL COMMUNITY FOR DIGITAL MEDIA ACADEMY

Computer Training: A Great Learning Experience at Digital Media Academy

Written by Tyler Winick of the John Lennon Bus

The Digital Media Academy (DMA) is a nationally-recognized organization offering hands-on learning experiences in a broad range of digital media technologies. DMA offers summer camps for kids and teens and “Pro-Series” courses for adult-learners. Founded in 2002 by a group from Stanford University, DMA is best known for its premier summer programs hosted at 18 prestigious destination campuses, such as Stanford University, Harvard University and the University of Chicago – just to name a few. In addition to its summer programs, DMA provides on-site training to schools and companies and offers workshops throughout the year at its training facility in Campbell, CA.

I had a great learning experience with DMA!

I had the pleasure of taking some DMA courses last winter and can honestly say that it was an amazing and valuable experience. I learned so much so quickly and was able to immediately apply my knowledge in the classroom and in the field with the John Lennon Bus. For more information you can visit digitalmediaacademy.org

dma-team-big

john lennon educational tour bus

[Bloglines] [del.icio.us] [Digg] [Facebook] [Furl] [Google] [LinkedIn] [Mixx] [MySpace] [Newsvine] [Propeller] [Reddit] [Squidoo] [StumbleUpon] [Twitter] [Email]
posted by Philip Harding in News Blog and have Comments (2)

2 Responses to “Computer Training: A Great Learning Experience at Digital Media Academy”

1. Beth Markus says:

Can I purchase a Digital Media Academy t-shirt? Please let me know.

Thanks!
    Beth

2. Penny says:

Hi Beth,
    What a cool question! Would you please call Lara at the office 866-656-3342….
    Thanks,
    Penny – the blog admin
    p.s. curious…. did you attend the camp and you’re nostalgic, or are they just too great?

Place your comment

Please fill your data and comment below.
Name
Email
Website
Your comment