DMA Central

THE OFFICIAL COMMUNITY FOR DIGITAL MEDIA ACADEMY

Come Together: Music and Video Production

I just recently returned from a 2 1/2 week tour on board the Lennon Bus. The relationship with the Lennon Bus and Digital Media Academy is what gave birth to the idea of the Come Together: Music and Video Production Course. For a student coming into that summer course with no prior experience it can be intimidating thinking about having to write your own song and shoot a music video in just one week. But it should be anything but intimidating. Technology has made it so easy for us to have a quick turnaround with high production value. The Lennon Bus typically works on a project with students for just 8 hrs! At DMA Summer Camps you get a whole week! By the end of the week you are going to be so filled with ideas your head may just explode. Here are some projects I just worked on with students on the Lennon Bus in just an 8 hr work day. Check them out and I hope to see you in a Come Together class this summer!

[Bloglines] [del.icio.us] [Digg] [Facebook] [Furl] [Google] [LinkedIn] [Mixx] [MySpace] [Newsvine] [Propeller] [Reddit] [Squidoo] [StumbleUpon] [Twitter] [Email]
posted by Seamus Harte in Digital Music Production,Digital Video Production,News Blog and have Comments (2)

2 Responses to “Come Together: Music and Video Production”

1. Fabulous.!!These two music videos are very impressive,I like it no doubt.I would like to congratulate you for these successful projects you have made…!!Good post and thanks for sharing..!!

2. Come together: music and video production the caption seems to be quite interesting and good.

Place your comment

Please fill your data and comment below.
Name
Email
Website
Your comment